Stay true to your beingness!
Early this year I decided it was time to start earning my own income so I entered a network. That didn’t work, so I joined another one through Ibo and that hasn’t worked either. Not because the networks don’t work, not that I didn’t try to work the networks, but simply for the reason that my Beingness stopped me!
I was reading a young chaps press release a few weeks ago and he was wondering why people don’t just join for the money. That is what I was basically doing. The reason is that our beingnesses are far more important to the world than us just making money. If we go for making money we are pursuing the goal of rich. By following the path of Beingness we are following the path of Wealth (wealth is a spiritual state, riches are a non-spiritual state – why did the rich man (and not the the wealthy man) ask Jesus how to leave the state of riches, where he was unhappy!)
Anyway, every step I took was blocked, obstructed, hampered by the universe! In the end i just gave up and after a few days i realised that I had made a choice against my inner Beingness. I realised that I wasn’t relying on God to lead me, but was setting off on my own separate path. God doesn’t want me to have an income yet. When he does I am promised that it will come “so fast and so abundantly that I will wonder where it’s been hiding all my life!” I have to be a demonstration of this principle. Everything happens in perfect timing and I just have to be Patient and wait for the results – “at the perfect time!”
Now I am back on the right path I have received the first inquiry into my Beingness! The beginning of the longest journey is always the first step.
Jesus came to promote a better way of life, so why don’t we follow Him? Because very few people are actually demonstrating HOW TO LIVE THAT LIFE! That is my Beingness!
It is okay to be in a business, to be successful and get money. But the danger comes from success itself. If we get money without developing our Beingness we face a strong possibility of becoming rich. Rich is actually a poverty (dis-empowered) state that leads to unhappiness (hell).
Wealth, on the other hand is an empowered state that leads to Bliss/happiness/ contentment (heaven). It is simple (but not easy) to become wealthy, rather that rich. But the methodology is totally different, because we have to develop our Beingness, doingness and havingness. To be rich only require that we do and have! Can you see the difference? It is in our beingness where heaven lays!
Have you ever gotten involved with a project (perhaps a hobby) where you sat down and worked on a project and after a while thought, “gosh, I’m thirsty, I’ll grab myself a cuppa!” And you look at the clock and six hours have passed without a break and yet it only seemed like a few minutes? Well that, my friend, was you getting involved in your beingness!
You see, your beingness is a reflection of your true spiritual reality. And there is no time in the spiritual world! And because you were involved in you Beingness, you lost all track of time. Think about what you have done in the past to evoke that state because that is a clue to your own real Beingness! That is what we should all develop if we want to be happy! It is not an either/or question but one of AND! We must must develop our Beingness and our doingness and havingness to be balanced.
If you have never experienced this state then simply ASK God/the Universe to show you your own Beingness in good and godly circumstances! And the answer will be given to you! I was totally surprised when I was shown mine in 1992 because I was an artist, not what I am today in my Beingness! But I have worked on it since then and still have another 24 years to complete my specific task (which I was offered, and accepted, 6 years ago).
The thing I like about my beingness (and you will be the same) is that God asks you to do a specific task and then you split the work up between you and God – with 1% of the work being done by you, and the other 99% by God! Lol!
I know I am allowed to be on WordPress and thank you for all the people who have liked and followed me me – do appreciate the support!
So bring on the next 24 years – and keep me on the path Lord! Amen
May Love, Health, Happiness, Peace, Success and Prosperity BE yours,
reverend master j’iam
phone/text: 0221 625 941 (New Zealand)