Category Archives: Goal setting
Most people never set long term goals. If you are even considering setting these types of goals, congratulations as you are in the top 10% of the world! However only one in three will actually set them in concrete by writing them down on paper.
The reason why most never even reach the point of considering there futures is mostly ignorance. It is hard to actually find out what your own options are in man’s world as it is set up for you to fulfil other peoples’ wealth goals!
Know that there are six destinations we can aim for.
1) Poverty; this is a state of lack of material success and spiritual success. People in poverty are actually addicted to liking not having and not being! To not Be is to be miserable. To Be is to Be Happy. So people in poverty are actually happy being unhappy! Weird, I know, but that is the way some people are!
2) Middle Class: these people are happy with a bit of success and a bit of happiness. They are the agnostics of the fulfilment world. They “work hard” to achieve their gilded cages of mediocrity and then rejoice in that state. Because they have no idea of the true source of wealth they are usually very conservative and much loved by politicians! To be loved by a politician is like being loved by a bear that you allow to eat you one limb at a time!
3) The rich; This is a state of material success without any spiritual happiness. They have all the assets they can ever want but that havingness is a great burden on them and points out the emptiness of their lives! Biblically the state of riches is called, “To gain the world but lose your soul.”
These are the three states of dis-empowerment. Know there are only two states of Empowerment. Empowerment means that your power comes from outside of you from the spiritual plane.
4) The first state of empowerment is the spiritual state of “Poor.” To Be Poor is nothing like poverty because one is Happy in the state of Poor (note how I use a capital letter for Poor, to indicate that this is a spiritual state. To be Poor is a state of Detachment from all things except love. This where people get confused, things that Detachment from things must equate from not having things! FALSE!!! Detachment means that you can have what you Need just as long as Love comes first. Detachment also means that we work under the Laws of Providence, which state that anything we need (and ask for) will be given to us either free or very cheap! It is the laws of providence that gives us security in the state of Poor and it is expressed in the saying, “God always Provides!”
5) The state of abundance; which states everything we want we can have – for a price!” And what is the price? We have to fulfil our Beingness! Our Beingness is the set of talents and attributes we have been given at birth which need expressing so we can help create a divine civilisation! That is to say we have to leave the world a better place when we leave it than it it was when we entered it! That doesn’t sound too hard to achieve, does it? Well in some ways it is easy and in other ways it is harder. We can simply have children and bring them up well so they make the world a better place to live in. This is called creating a generalised divine civilisation. But to fulfil your own specific divine civilisation we have to use our Abundance PLUS our state of Poor to become Wealthy!
6) Wealthy is the state that you should be setting as a goal because this goal will take you to Abundance through the state of Poor! Remember….
Poor + Abundance = Wealthy!
If you aim for abundance alone, you are aiming for the negative state of riches! We don’t want to be rich, with it’s attendant miseries!
If we turn the list upside down we get a diagram of each state starting from the lowest and going to the highest….
Wealthy Total Empowerment
Abundance 2nd Empowerment
Poor 1st Empowerment
middle class dis-empowered
This re-arranging makes it easily knowable what to aim for – Poor, Abundance and Wealth! The illusion of middle class and riches are that you are actually empowered when you are not! Poverty is so lost that it doesn’t bother the participants that they are totally losing at the Game of Life.
It is important – very, very important – to set your initial goals correctly as they will either add power or detract from all subsequent goals! I learned this a few years ago when I set the goal of fasting for 40 days and nights (5 weeks and 5 days). I wrote this down as a goal and when I reached 20 days my body became physically sick and I had to break the fast. Before that I was actually cooking my son’s dinner each night! So I asked myself why did I get sick? And the answer came back that I had reached my old weight goal and that was older than the fast goal and therefore over-rode it. I should have actually reset my weight goal to go with my fasting goal and the there would have been no conflict of goals. Remember the older goal will always dominant over the newer goal – because the Goal id Dominant – especially in the time sequence!
By setting the goal of becoming Wealthy you automatically include the goals of Poor and Abundance and start learning both aspects simultaneously – a much better way than going linear and becoming Poor first and then Abundant after that. The Goal of Wealth Empowers both the states of Poor and Abundance!
I’ll repeat that loudly, as it is very important!
The Goal of Wealth
Empowers both the states of
Poor and Abundance!
With this goal as you whole of life goal you will never have trouble with lesser goal interfering with you “Biggie” goal. You will never have to reset this goal, ever!
How long should you set this goal for?
If you are twenty set it for 80 years.
If you are thirty set it for 70 years.
If you are fourty set it for 60 years
No matter what age you are set it for the age of 100 years old. Be optimistic in your life span age! You may not get that much but it is far better to overshoot the target than to undershoot it!
Consider your life goal as a trip. You live in Nowsville and want to get to Life Town by passing through Partsville and Nearly Town.
If you set your goal to Partsville what are the chances that you will settle down there? Quite big!!
If you set your goal to Nearly Town what are the chances that you will settle down there? Quite big too!!
This is because of human nature’s desire to settle for our goals, Be they complete or partial! By setting the end goal first we can enjoy the journey knowing that they are possibilities for settlement at a later date, but not the end of our journey yet! You see by improving our lives by 305 or 60% we think that this is alright and want to accept that gain. But we are aiming for 100% and unless we experience it we will never know where we want to settle down! Personally, I don’t believe anyone wants to go back down to 30 or 50 percent after having tasted the 100 percent!
I hope this article has been enlightening to you
May Love, Detachment, Health, Happiness, Peace, Success and Prosperity BE yours,
reverend master j’iam
email 1: email@example.com
phone/text: 0221 625 941 (New Zealand) +64 221 625 941(overseas)
Look up reverend j’iam on Facebook too!