Yes, youth has everything – except experience! Lot’s of experience leads to hindsight, lots of hindsight leads to “wisdom”. Wisdom means, “the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.”
There are three ways to gain wisdom – (1) by doing the hard yards, experiencing pain and suffering. Or by (2) studying the hard yards, the pain and suffering of others and learning what not to do and by (3)studying under wise masters and learning what to do! Numbers two and three are much easier than the experience way! But these two ways are also the least used by youth!
There is a saying, “You don’t have to experience everything to Know everything!” This is predominantly true, but not wholly true as there are some things you cannot learn without experiencing them. So the universe sets “Trials” that we cannot avoid and we have to go through to experience, hopefully just the once, but if not then time and time again until we actually learn the lesson we are to learn!
In these situations we can moan and wail all we want, but until we learn the lesson we need to learn we will experience it time and time again because tests are the mercy of the Universe/Love/God. We are not tested in these circumstances as a karmic return for bad deeds, nor as a “cruel and unusual punishment” but as a learning situation we NEED to learn to progress!
Some give up and turn away from Love/Knowledge and turn towards the dark side, where they are left alone and not tested so “hard” (or even at all!)
This is expressed in the saying, “The devil takes his own and leaves them to themselves!” They are not tested any more and stop growing!
The whole point of these tests is that they are for us to grow spiritually! They are actually imposed on us for our own growth! And they are never imposed on us until we are strong enough to conquer them (God never tests us beyond our means!) So those who turn and run away are actually spiritual failures.
As I have said before some experiences are not capable of being taught by anything except directly experiencing them! Once we pass the test it will never occur again (unless we totally forget it!)
Young people and youthful reborns (up to the age of 105!). Make it as easy as possible on yourself by getting a good master and learning from Hir (hir is a new word that means him/her).
Plus start learning from the foolish experiences of others! This will serve to cut out 80% of your so called tests! You can easily learn and pass these remaining 20% of real tests, as you will have a master to guide you and observational skills that you learned from watching others. These you then apply to yourself, because you have built up a suite of tools so you can pass your tests fairly easily!
May Love, Detachment, Health, Happiness, Peace, Success and Prosperity BE yours,
reverend master j’iam
email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
email 2: email@example.com
phone/text: 0221 625 941 (New Zealand) +64 221 625 941(overseas)
WPPN Website 1; http://wholisticpeaceandprosperitynetwork.freewebhost.co.nz
WPPN Website 2; http://jiamwppn.wix.com/jiamwppn
Look up reverend j’iam on Facebook too!